Nothing But Time Sailing Charters, llc
GENERAL INFORMATION, CANCELLATION & RESCHEDULING POLICIES
Nothing But Time Sailing Charters Policy Guidelines
- Boarding is on a first come, first served basis.
- All cruises have open seating, there is not reserved seating. Please arrive 30 minutes before you scheduled departure time.
- All sailings provided conditions warrant. If Nothing But Time Sailing Charters, llc cancels a sail due to weather, mechanical or other reasons customers will be offered a refund or the ability to rebook for a different date.
- No outside food or beverages allowed.
- No animals allowed on premises unless it is a licensed service animal.
- If assistance is needed due to a disability, please inform the reservation agent at time of reservation.
- Passenger orientation safety brief will be given at the beginning of each cruise
- Call 845.233. 8485 for any special arrangements ie: birthday, anniversary surprise, etc..
- No loitering or solicitation is allowed on premises.
- Smoking is not permitted on any vessel. E-cigs are also prohibited.
- NO firearms or weapons of any kind are permitted on premises.
- All persons and personal effects are subject to screening. Failure to consent or submit to screening or inspection will result in denial of authorization to board the vessel in accordance with United States Coast Guard regulations.
- Nothing But Time Sailing Charters, llc acts solely as an agent for the respective suppliers and shall not be responsible for any loss, damage to property or injury resulting from any act of any supplier or any other person.
- Nothing But Time Sailing Charters, llc and its designated assignees have the right to photograph interview, or video any persons on-premises. By entering our venue and/or purchasing a ticket for a cruise or combination tour, you give your consent for the release, publication, exhibition, reproduction of interviews, photographs, audio and/or video recordings for use in promotional materials including but not limited to print, radio, television, and online advertisements, webcasts, social media channels, trade or vendor shows, Nothing But Time Sailing Charters, llc operated websites and blog, and any other purpose deemed necessary by Nothing But Time Sailing Charters, llc and designated assignees.
- Nothing But Time Sailing Charters, llc may refuse you carriage or remove you from the vessel without refund or compensation if it determines that you present a safety risk to yourself, other passengers, or the vessel. Additionally, if your behavior causes or may cause discomfort, inconvenience or annoyance to passengers or crew members or interferes with the safe and orderly operation of the vessel you will be denied boarding or removed from the vessel without refund or compensation.
- By purchasing this ticket you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions and agree to hold harmless Nothing But Time Sailing Charters.
- Nothing But Time Sailing Charters, llc reserves the right to modify these policies for any reason.
- Please call to discuss if you have further questions or concerns 845.233. 8485